Display Tender FCRC009266
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- WBWWS Engineering
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the augmentation of Sewage Pump Station 1 located in Maryborough, Queensland.
The works involve the supply of all materials, construction, installation, and commissioning of work for the Pump Station including:
- Demolition and removal of existing superstructure, pipework, flow meter, steel platforms, guard rails and pump rails etc.
- Supply and installation of pump risers and associated fittings and valves
- Construction and installation of precast slab to the well
- Construction of valve pit, vent pipe and duct
- Protective painting to the internal surfaces of the pump well
- Relocation of main switchboard to the raised platform (raised platform is by WBW)
- Supply and install of a lockable stainless steel panel, mounted at chest height on the ground level beside the well containing the existing pump isolation switches
- Supply and installation of a new flow meter including accommodating pit
in accordance with relevant specifications, drawings and standards.
A non-compulsory Site Inspection is scheduled for 9:00 am, Friday, 1 November 2019. Location: Sewage Pump Station SPS 1, Bazaar Street - Maryborough QLD 4650. Please register your attendance by emailing WBWWS-Engineering@frasercoast.qld.gov.au, by 4:00pm, Thursday, 31 October 2019.
Tenders must be received via the LG Tender Box by 11.00am, Thursday,
14 21 November 2019. (See Notice to Tenderer No. 2)
Tenders must be submitted electronically as a single PDF file and be addresses as follows:
Tender No.: WBW 215 19/20 - MB SPS 1: Pump Station Augmentation
Forum posts cannot be posted after 21 November 2019 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 21 November 2019 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012