Display Tender FCRC009341
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
The overall scope of this project is to demolish the old Maryborough Administration Building at 433 Kent Street, while mitigating the impact to surrounding buildings, associated tenants and general public of Maryborough.
This procurement is to remove the existing building structure at 433 Kent Street, including;
Separable Portion 1:
- Demolish the Administration building
- Remove and dispose of site Asbestos
- Remove interconnecting walkway on first floor that provides access to the School of Arts building through external walls
- Seal up the Arts School walkway wall at a stage during the demolition;
- Heritage listed School of Arts building
- Department of Environment and Sciences (DES) to approve the methodology
- Provide control measures to prevent damage to the School of Arts building during the demolition works
- Sewer gravity main riser in basement is to remain in place, do not remove
- Provide accredited traffic control management
- Engage an independent third party air quality monitoring contractor for the duration of the demolition works
- Once site handover to demolition contractor is complete, the remaining contents of the building are to be considered “Prize of Demolition” contract, no longer wanted by the Fraser Coast Council.
- The demolition site is to be fully fenced and secure from public access for the duration of the works
Separable Portion 2:
- The Boundary wall between the Administration building site and the School of Arts site to partially remain as is;
- Demolish the administration buildings boundary wall down to ground level
- Install a concrete retaining wall for a portion of the boundary wall.
- Fill all foundation holes on site and compact fill.
- Install sediment control measures.
- Reinstated rear carpark surface to a durable useable standard
Forum posts cannot be posted after 29 November 2019 12:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 29 November 2019 12:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012