Display Tender MICC010050
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Mount Isa City Council is seeking an appropriately qualified and experienced consultant to prepare a Master Plan of the Outback at Isa to support a sustainable future and enhance the economic viability and vibrancy. The report aims to effectively capitalise on opportunities to improve the visual and aesthetic qualities, amenity and attractiveness of the centre conveniently located in the heart of Mount Isa’s CBD.
The project aim is to have a coordinated approach to long term future development of the Site. The objectives are to identify opportunities to:
- Enhance the economic viability and vibrancy of the Site.
- Achieve high quality tourism sustainability and business performance.
- Improve the visual and aesthetic qualities, amenity/ liveability, and attractiveness of the Site.
- Improve the accessibility to, from and within the site for pedestrians, persons with a disability, cyclists and vehicles.
- Conserve cultural and heritage values of the community/region.
- Effectively capitalise of opportunities and address likely risks.
- Engage the community effectively through the preparation of the Master Plan, site feasibility study and achieve broad community and stakeholder involvement for the project.
The identified project deliverables include, but is not limited to:
- Project Management Plans
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement Plan
- Constraints and Opportunity Report
- Vision Concept report for Facility Master Plan
- Preliminary/Draft Master Plan Report & review stages
- Presentations to Council and stakeholders
- Preparation of Final Master Plan
Forum posts cannot be posted after 20 July 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 20 July 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012