Display Tender CHRC010548
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Brian Duffy
Central Highlands Regional Council are requesting tenders from suitable contractors for the design and construction of replacement Polymer Activated Carbon (PAC) and Polymer chemical dosing systems at Opal Street Water Treatment Plant in Emerald.
The works will include but not be limited to the following:
- Removal of the existing PAC and Polymer dosing systems.
- Design, installation and commissioning of a new PAC and Polymer dosing system.
- Design, installation, and commissioning of a new distribution board for the dosing building.
- Demolition of Asbestos Cement (AC) sheeting and redundant structures in the dosing facility.
- Miscellaneous building upgrades to improve safety and operability.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 13 January 2021 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 13 January 2021 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012