Display Tender IRC010719
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
Mandatory Site Briefing by Appointment
Design and Construction of the Nebo Community Hub, altering the entrance and layout of the Nebo Library and Administration Building.
The key components of this project will be to:
• Construct compliant and user-friendly access to the current library, creating a designated Community Hub access point.
• Remove the garden and walkway structures at the front of the building to open the area and install a feature entrance roof structure to enhance the visual appeal of the building.
• Install custom made counters and storage solutions to allow staff greater comfort and ease of operation for the community.
• Internal reconfiguration to the Library, part of the administration area, and access points.
• New flooring covers and internal paint
• Increase to available storage throughout the building
• Budget dependant - create an outdoor reading area with decking, balustrade and shade.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 11 March 2021 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 11 March 2021 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012