Display Tender GRC010730
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Suzanne Leonard
- Office: +61 (07) 49776810
Gladstone Regional Council requires a suitably qualified and experienced service provider to configure and oversee the implementation of a Water Quality & Environmental Monitoring System (WQ&EMS) Software as a Service Solution (SaaS). This SaaS will be used to store, extract, trend and report drinking water, waste water, biosolids, groundwater and soil monitoring data for both regulatory and internal purposes.
The contract will include:
• Initial configuration of a SaaS for a Drinking Water Quality Module
• Modification/Adaptation of this system to incorporate Wastewater, Biosolids and Groundwater/Soil Monitoring modules
• Implementation of the software solution within GRC’s network
• Provision of training to GRC staff on the use of the system
• Provision of written handover documentation (e.g. user manuals, system architecture)
• Load historical data from the existing inhouse Water Quality Management System (WQMS)
• Ongoing application support
Forum posts cannot be posted after 9 March 2021 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 9 March 2021 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012