Display Tender GRC008822
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Contracts Unit
- Office: +61 (07) 49766002
GRC is a registered service provider of potable water for the Gladstone Region and as such has developed and implemented a DWQMP that addresses the requirements of Section 95 (3) of the WSSRA. The current plan was approved by the Department of Natural Resources Mines and Energy (DNRME) in November 2018.
GRC's Water Service Delivery business unit is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the potable water network (including reservoirs and reticulation). GRC owns, manages, operates and maintains all infrastructures integral to providing a reticulated, potable water supply to its customer base. The exceptions are:
• Source water from Awoonga Dam treated at the Gladstone Water Treatment Plant (WTP) and Yarwun WTP which are owned and operated by Gladstone Area Water Board (GAWB); and
• Sourced treated water for Agnes Water / Seventeen Seventy (1770) The treatment of water is the responsibility of Trility Pty Ltd under contract to Council.
Consultancy services will include provision of the below professional services:
- • Facilitating quarterly Drinking Water Quality Committee Meetings;
- • Provide ad hoc advice and consultancy services;
- • Reviews of the Drinking Water Quality Management Plan;
- • Audit of the Drinking Water Quality Management Plan; and
- • Other services relating to drinking water quality management as directed by GRC.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 11 June 2019 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 11 June 2019 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012