Display Tender FCRC009179
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
The Fraser Coast Regional Council is seeking suitably qualified contractors for the lighting of fields 6 and 7 of the Fraser Coast Sports & Recreaction Precinct located in Nikenbah, Hervey Bay.
The following work packages have been identified as part of the Design and Construct contract:
- Connection to main switchboard and sub-mains to distribution board
- Construction of light pole support
- Supply and install distribution board
- Supply 8 x 25m Abacus poles
8 6 x 25m Abacus poles
32 40 x AAA Lux High Intensity LED fittings
- Supply lighting control equipment – (Halytech as per existing on site, or other proposed smart lighting controllers as per Addendum 1).
- Installation of fittings, connection of poles
- Engineering design, inspection and certification
- Design & Construction is to allow for determining and resolving any obtrusive light.
6x 25m Abacus light poles will be a client supplied item.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 24 October 2019 12:30 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 24 October 2019 12:30 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012