Display Tender DSC0008074
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Peter White
- Office: +61 (07) 40999466
Description of the Works
The Contractor shall note that the works under this Contract are as follows:
- Construction of bore pump headwork’s to GHD drawing 42-19860-W101.
- Installation of New Bore pump (Principal supplied) and supply of new cabling to suit bore depth. Council will be provide bore pump to the Contractor upon award.
- Installation of bore pump pipework and make connection to Council laid main starting at CH 0.00 (drawing 42-19860-G102).
- Installation of underground power cables and electrical pit from POS to the new bore pump. Council has applied for Ergon connection.
- Supply and Install of new communications cable in the existing blank conduit installed in the combined trench for the full length from bore pump to the Water Treatment plant (as per drawing 42-19860-G102), including extension to WTP switchboard.
- Supply and Install New Switchboard (Principal Supplied Internal Components) at the Bore Pump as per Welcon Drawings (Appendix A).
- Connection of new communications cable to the Water Treatment Plant switchboard. Daintree PLC already upgraded at the WTP, Contractor to liaise with Welcon Technologies during the integration to plant PLC and commissioning of the bore pump.
- Reinstatement and Clean-Up of disturbed areas.
The Works include, but are not necessarily limited to, the supply of all materials, plant and labour of whatever kind necessary to undertake the aforementioned works and any other item included in the contract documents.
Location of the Works
The Works are located at Lot 3 on D3339, Daly Street, Daintree, Queensland as detailed on the drawings and summarised below:
- The site is accessible from Osbourne Street as shown on the detailed design drawings.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 24 October 2018 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 24 October 2018 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012