Display Tender COGC0008077
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
The Client requires a suitably experienced and resourced Consultant to undertake the following Services for the Robina City Parklands project:
- Detailed design documentation
- Meetings/ stakeholder reference group workshops
- All relevant approvals/ permits including but not limited to; operational works, development approval, building approval, plumbing and drainage approval
- Construction tender specifications and schedules
- Construction tender clarifications, assessment and advice
- For construction documentation
- Provide construction phase clarification, advice and inspections
- Any other work required to deliver the scope as specified.
The Consultant team must be led by a Queensland registered Landscape Architect with experience in parkland developments with similar hydrology and geotechnical impacts.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 26 October 2018 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 26 October 2018 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012