Display Tender SBRC0008103
This page displays the details of a tender. See the detailed help in each section for specific information.
- Natalee Taylor
South Burnett Regional Council is seeking to engage an experienced consultancy team to
perform componentised Building Asset Condition Assessments on 272 Council Buildings and Facilities,
currently maintained by Council's Property Section.
South Burnett Regional Council intends on extracting the accumulated data outputs from the
consultant, into Council's existing Technology One's Internal Business Framework.
The fieldwork data collection on each Asset Assessments will need to be tailored as per the
Specific Requirements of the Contract, to ensure Council is able achieve a collaborative approach
to managing its assets, including:
• Overarching summary of the 271 Buildings, to formulate a Building Asset Management Plan
• Condition assessment rating for each building component
• Capital replacement cost
• Asset minimum value consideration
• Report to include a building summary and expenditure profile
• Works schedule for maintenance, renewals and new works
• 1Oyear minimum Capital works program
To achieve these goals, the condition assessment needs to:
1. Assess and rate the condition for the Parent Building Asset by the process of componentised
data logging. The collated data is to be provided in a format that feeds into South Burnett
Regional Council's framework to enable informed property maintenance scheduling, works order
production and more accurate summary of the current building portfolio.
2. Assess and record each building's unique condition data with photo evidence to enable desktop
reviews, streamline the maintenance response and allocate accurate valuations of each asset.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 8 November 2018 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 8 November 2018 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.
We reserve the right to invite Tenderers to change their tenders as per Section 228(7) of the Local Government Regulation 2012